- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Two men who abducted, raped and murdered a 12-year-old boy have been executed in public.
Rapists, Wadah Refat, 28, and Mohamed Khaled, 31, were shot in the back on Thursday in the port city of Aden in Yemen as hundreds gathered to watch.
They had been convicted of raping and murdering a boy named Mohamed Saad in May last year.
The boy had been playing next to a house where one of them lived, when they pounced on him, dragged him into the home and raped him. After the rape, the boy cried out for help but when they could not get him to keep quiet, one of them grabbed a knife and slit his throat.
A 33-year-old woman has also been sentenced to death for helping Refat and Khaled dismember the boy’s body. Her execution has been postponed as she is pregnant.