- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Two men who abducted, raped and murdered a 12-year-old boy have been executed in public.
Rapists, Wadah Refat, 28, and Mohamed Khaled, 31, were shot in the back on Thursday in the port city of Aden in Yemen as hundreds gathered to watch.
They had been convicted of raping and murdering a boy named Mohamed Saad in May last year.
The boy had been playing next to a house where one of them lived, when they pounced on him, dragged him into the home and raped him. After the rape, the boy cried out for help but when they could not get him to keep quiet, one of them grabbed a knife and slit his throat.
A 33-year-old woman has also been sentenced to death for helping Refat and Khaled dismember the boy’s body. Her execution has been postponed as she is pregnant.