- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Jussie Smollet Attack: Neighbor says he doubts the actor was attacked
A neighbor of attacked EMPIRE actor, Jussie Smollet, has expressed doubt in the attack story given by the actor. Few weeks ago, the actor was hospitalized after he claimed to have been attacked by two men who chanted homophobic slur at him.
However, the story given by Jussie Smollet is seen as untrue to one of his neighbors, Agin Muhammad , who lives in the same high-rise as him.
According to the neighbor, he doesn’t believe the attack happened the way Jussie said it did.
“I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did.
“I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here…Half the people are gay and the other half are black.”
The police say they have no reason to doubt the actor’s story but still haven’t gotten access to his phone.
Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said:
“We have no reason to doubt the statements, but for a criminal investigation, we need to independently confirm the phone records.”
“We offered to take the phone to download the data and he expressed he couldn’t be without his phone for several hours.”