- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Jussie Smollet Attack: Neighbor says he doubts the actor was attacked
A neighbor of attacked EMPIRE actor, Jussie Smollet, has expressed doubt in the attack story given by the actor. Few weeks ago, the actor was hospitalized after he claimed to have been attacked by two men who chanted homophobic slur at him.
However, the story given by Jussie Smollet is seen as untrue to one of his neighbors, Agin Muhammad , who lives in the same high-rise as him.
According to the neighbor, he doesn’t believe the attack happened the way Jussie said it did.
“I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did.
“I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here…Half the people are gay and the other half are black.”
The police say they have no reason to doubt the actor’s story but still haven’t gotten access to his phone.
Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said:
“We have no reason to doubt the statements, but for a criminal investigation, we need to independently confirm the phone records.”
“We offered to take the phone to download the data and he expressed he couldn’t be without his phone for several hours.”