- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
A Nigerian pilot has taken to social media to reveal his happiness after flying his mother.
On boarding her flight, she heard a voice from the cockpit which turned out to be the voice of her own son, Arik Air’s First Officer, Yusuf Majeed.
The excited mother posed with her son after the flight.The pilot’s exacts words were:
“Today is the happiest day of my life as God has blessed me with an opportunity to fly the love of my life, my mother and although it’s nothing compared to carrying me for 9 months, it’s been the greatest privilege of my life”
“May God almighty bless our parents with long and prosperous lives. May He bless them with the highest Ranks of paradise.
“Using this medium, I just want to say a big Thank you to my mother and all other mother’s out there for their unconditional love and unending sacrifices. The world is a better place because of them. I love you my World’s Greatest”