- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
A Nigerian pilot has taken to social media to reveal his happiness after flying his mother.
On boarding her flight, she heard a voice from the cockpit which turned out to be the voice of her own son, Arik Air’s First Officer, Yusuf Majeed.
The excited mother posed with her son after the flight.The pilot’s exacts words were:
“Today is the happiest day of my life as God has blessed me with an opportunity to fly the love of my life, my mother and although it’s nothing compared to carrying me for 9 months, it’s been the greatest privilege of my life”
“May God almighty bless our parents with long and prosperous lives. May He bless them with the highest Ranks of paradise.
“Using this medium, I just want to say a big Thank you to my mother and all other mother’s out there for their unconditional love and unending sacrifices. The world is a better place because of them. I love you my World’s Greatest”