- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
King Andre, son of actress Tonto Dikeh, turns 3 years old today February 17. His excited mum shared new photos on Instagram to celebrate him. Happy birthday to him!
”HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN.
Kingy you are pure joy and your laughter heals my Soul!
I’m overwhelmed with joy and Happiness on this day!!
King Andre Dikeh May you Grow in Gods Grace,Abundance,Blessing and above all Gods love!!
Literally I will Die for you
You are my everything and My everything is You!
I LOVE YOU MY RAY OF SUNSHINE
I’M GLAD ITS YOU
AND THANKS ZAMANI FOR AN AWESOME 3YEARS OF PARTNERSHIP AND LOVE!!
See photos Below;