- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
King Andre, son of actress Tonto Dikeh, turns 3 years old today February 17. His excited mum shared new photos on Instagram to celebrate him. Happy birthday to him!
”HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN.
Kingy you are pure joy and your laughter heals my Soul!
I’m overwhelmed with joy and Happiness on this day!!
King Andre Dikeh May you Grow in Gods Grace,Abundance,Blessing and above all Gods love!!
Literally I will Die for you
You are my everything and My everything is You!
I LOVE YOU MY RAY OF SUNSHINE
I’M GLAD ITS YOU
AND THANKS ZAMANI FOR AN AWESOME 3YEARS OF PARTNERSHIP AND LOVE!!
See photos Below;