- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
10 Delicious Coffee Smoothies That’ll Definitely Make Your Morning Better
1. Creamy Chocolate Breakfast Shake
Picture this: dessert for breakfast. A childhood dream come true thanks to a sweetening combo of strawberries, cocoa powder, and agave nectar (or stevia). This rich, decadent goodness has all the makings of a totally gluttonous treat, but with the fiber and protein to kick your day into gear-and keep you full and going strong for hours.
Per serving: 312 calories, 14 g fat (1 g saturated), 48 g carbs, 27 g sugar, 7.5 g fiber, 6.2 g protein
2. Green Mocha Smoothie
Meet your new fave way to squeeze in your greens and, if a.m. blends are your thing, before you even arrive at work! By mixing together a banana, java, and cocoa powder, with spinach (don’t mock it ’til you try it!), you’re left with a low-cal concoction that tastes nada like veggies.
Per serving: 121 calories, 1.6 g fat (0.9 g saturated), 28 g carbs, 18.3 g sugar, 30.4 mg sodium, 3.5 g fiber, 3.2 g protein
3. Wake Me Up Coffee Smoothie
Need a little inspo to rise and shine? This smoothie is so delicious and satisfying you won’t want to hit snooze. Plus it has everything you could possibly need for a complete breakfast: whole grains, fruit, protein, and that much-needed caffeine.
NEED MORE DETAILS! Per serving: 229 calories, 1.7 g fat (0TKTK g saturated), 48.6 g carbs, 15.7 g sugar, 70 mg sodium, 5.1 g fiber, 8.1 g protein
4. Mocha Nut Winter Smoothie Bowl
Made with frozen bananas (the chillier ‘naners amp up that satisfying thick and creamy texture!) and protein-packed almond butter, this is a super bowl (eh? eh?). Top with coconut flakes or antioxidant-rich rose petals and viol, this smoothie is totally Insta-worthy.
Per serving: 319 calories, 19 g fat (2.1 g saturated), 37 g carbs, 15.7 g sugar, 18.1 mg sodium, 9.2 g fiber, 10.2 g protein
5. Nutella Banana Espresso Shake
Think you dont have time to make breakfast in the a.m.? Think again. This easy morning masterpiece calls for just four (!!) ingredients plus ice. You can even lower the levels of sugar by making homemade Nutella (with fiber-filled dates!) ahead of time.
Per serving: 345 calories, 14 g fat (12 g saturated), 52 g carbs, 34 g sugar, 199 mg sodium, 8 g fiber, 5 g protein
6. Healthy Pumpkin Coffee Smoothie
Besides tasting like fall in a cup, this PSL-reminiscent shake is packed with reasons to be sipped on all year long. It’s packed with serious immune-boosting power from the loads of vitamin A and C that can be found in the naturally low-cal pumpkin and spices like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
Per serving: 157 calories, 1.7 g fat (0.9 g saturated), 35 g carbs, 23.9 g sugar, 35 mg sodium, 3.3 g fiber, 3.4 g protein
7. Chocolate Fudge Protein Shake
A traditional chocolate milkshake can leave you feeling, well a sensation best described as meh, but this recipe does just the opposite. It revs you up with a jolt of java and keeps you full for hours thanks to protein powder and nut-butter.
Per serving: 355 calories, 3.4 g fat (0 g saturated), 21.8 g carbs, 12.4 g sugar, 383 mg sodium, 2.4 g fiber, 9.5 g protein
8. Blueberry Latte Breakfast Smoothie
A blueberry breakfast blend sounds delish all on its own. Then swirl with together with some coffee-rich chia seed pudding? Serious genius! Plus its packed with antioxidants, iron, and fiber, not to mention beautiful to boot.
Per serving: 291 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated), 38 g carbs, 16 g sugar, TK mg sodium, 13 g fiber, 7 g protein
9. Cold Brew Mocha Smoothie
Secret to that deliciously sugary flavor? Dates! A pro at double-duty, these bad boys naturally sweeten your drink (with extra help from cocoa powder and chocolate protein powder, too!) and help slow digestion by being a great source of fiber. Itll fill you up before you hit the gym and cool you down post-sweat.
Per serving: 237 calories, 4 g fat (0 g saturated), 41 g carbs, 27 g sugar, TK mg sodium, 7 g fiber, 12 g protein
10. Tofu Mocha Frappuccino
Yup, you read that right! This creative combo of silken tofu (it’s creamier than usual kind), coffee, and cocoa powder offers up a stellar serving of nutrients: magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, and B-vitamins, just to name a few. Better believe it’s time for bottom’s up!
Per serving: 87 calories, 3.4 g fat (0.8 g saturated), 10.3 g carbs, 5.9 g sugar, 10 mg sodium, 1.9 g fiber, 6 g protein