- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) ECOWAS, Emmanuella Yaboh, has clocked 23, To celebrate, the beauty queen shared photos in agbada to the joy of her fans
Birthdays come only once in a year and a number of people often look forward to the day to thank God for becoming a year older.
Gone are the days when birthdays used to be regarded as only for little kids seeing as adults enjoy the celebration as well.
For celebs, marking their birthdays is even more special because their fans get to honour them on that day.
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) ECOWAS, Emmanuella Yaboh, clocked 23 on March 16, 2019. To celebrate, she took to social media via her Instagram page to share stunning photos of herself.
The former beauty queen rocked a Yoruba traditional attire known as agbada and she looked every bit at ease in the outfit even though it is commonly worn by men.
See photos below:
View this post on Instagram
Please permit me to add “entrepreneur” to my bio 😊 The only birthday gift I want is for you all to follow @ellas_prints and pleeeaaasssseeee patronize. Its new for me, please don’t let me run away from business 😂😂 . 23/23 Lord I’m grateful 🙏🙏🙏 . Please say a word of prayer or two🙏🙏🙏 . #23daysofgratitude #Day23 #grateful #gratefulheart #girlpower💪 #23