- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) ECOWAS, Emmanuella Yaboh, has clocked 23, To celebrate, the beauty queen shared photos in agbada to the joy of her fans
Birthdays come only once in a year and a number of people often look forward to the day to thank God for becoming a year older.
Gone are the days when birthdays used to be regarded as only for little kids seeing as adults enjoy the celebration as well.
For celebs, marking their birthdays is even more special because their fans get to honour them on that day.
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) ECOWAS, Emmanuella Yaboh, clocked 23 on March 16, 2019. To celebrate, she took to social media via her Instagram page to share stunning photos of herself.
The former beauty queen rocked a Yoruba traditional attire known as agbada and she looked every bit at ease in the outfit even though it is commonly worn by men.
See photos below:
View this post on Instagram
Please permit me to add “entrepreneur” to my bio 😊 The only birthday gift I want is for you all to follow @ellas_prints and pleeeaaasssseeee patronize. Its new for me, please don’t let me run away from business 😂😂 . 23/23 Lord I’m grateful 🙏🙏🙏 . Please say a word of prayer or two🙏🙏🙏 . #23daysofgratitude #Day23 #grateful #gratefulheart #girlpower💪 #23