- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode, popularly known as Toyo Baby, due to her role in popular sitcom, Jenifa’s Diaries, took to her Instagram page to post a photo of herself posing with her parents and her kid brother.
Family is a very important unit of the society as it influences the kind of character an individual develops. A good and happy home is very vital and people sometimes take to social media to showcase theirs.
This was obviously a special moment to be documented by the star due to the fact that her folks, who were separated for 17 years, recently got back together.
The beautiful thespian once revealed in an Instagram post that her parents separation took a toll on her but she is glad that they are now on good terms.
Despite her short presence in the industry, Juliana has made a name for herself as a talented actress and author.
You may also like to read; Lady recounts how she graduated, catered for her siblings after losing both parents to HIV at the age of 16