- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Primary School Teacher Arrested, Accused Of Initiating Pupil Into Satanism
A female teacher is being accused of initiating a primary school pupil into Satanism. The 39-year-old woman identified as Estere Gudoshava, was arrested under case number CR98/03/19, charged with assault. The teacher at Ingezi Primary School in Zimbabwe, is set to appear in court on March 20.
Gudoshava who resides in Kadoma area of Zimbabwe – was summoned to court on Wednesday and ordered to return on March 20 for commencement of trial. It is the State’s case that on March 6 the accused ordered the complainant to go out of the classroom. While outside she allegedly took a razor blade from her handbag and cut the pupil underneath her right leg.
The State alleges that she wiped off the blood from the wound using a cloth taken from her handbag, placed it back in the bag and ordered the complainant not to disclose the matter to anyone.
When the issue was disclosed, Gudoshava was arrested and the complainant was taken to Kadoma General Hospital for medical examinations and a medical report would be produced as an exhibit.
In her defence, Gudoshava is denying the charges being levelled against her instead saying the pupil absconded lessons on the said day and she did not know where she was.
“I do not admit charges levelled against me. On the day in question l went to work at around 9:30am and l then went for a school meeting at 11:00am; later on the day l went back to the class after the meeting.
“The student did not participate in school activity and did not write her homework at school; l do not know where she was,” she said.
The father and some relatives reportedly stormed the institution on Monday baying for the blood and sacking of Gudoshava over the issue.