- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Billionaire Femi Otedola recently celebrated his mother as she clocked 87. The Nigerian businessman was very excited for his mom, hence, he shared a picture on Instagram and wrote a caption that was both celebratory and loving all at once.
Femi Otedola is one that is known to celebrate his family with great ardour. Recently, the billionaire’s mother turned 87, and her son celebrated this milestone achievement in an amazing way.
This he did by sharing a photo of her on his Instagram page. In the picture, it was clear that Femi’s mom is a very religious woman. For one, she was surrounded by a lot of religious artifacts and materials peculiar to Christianity.
Even more, her modestly furnished apartment give a lot away regarding her humble personality. Realising how much of a gem his mother was, Femi wrote a heartwarming caption that reflected his regard for her.
See his post below:
Quite a number of people have taken to celebrating the mother of one of Nigeria’s wealthiest men. See some of their reactions below:
Iamyomiblaq: “Mama rere… E ti da agba, eti darugbo, ema di oganjo. #Ire”
Heavensentkelv: “More life to Sweet Mummy.. Her altar says it all, mother of perpetual help is present in the family…”
Newsblog_naija: “Dear Lord. My mother is only 69years. Please give her long good life like mama fote. We tap into this mamas long good life. Bless us with it so she can reap the fruit of her labor. Keep her alive to eat the one my father couldn’t becos of the cold hands of death.”
Blaqq_mitch: “@femiotedola and she is a Hyper Marian, this is wonderful. The Mother Mary and her son will never disappoint you. HBD Lady Doja.”
Star_optometrist: “Mama is a strong Catholic woman oh. I couldn’t help taking note of all the Mary picture frames. May mother Mary intercede on her behalf. Amen and happy birthday to ur mum.”
Bolaji_abimbola: “Happy birthday Ma, God bless you and keep you longer for your children and humanity. Cheers.”