- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Billionaire Femi Otedola recently celebrated his mother as she clocked 87. The Nigerian businessman was very excited for his mom, hence, he shared a picture on Instagram and wrote a caption that was both celebratory and loving all at once.
Femi Otedola is one that is known to celebrate his family with great ardour. Recently, the billionaire’s mother turned 87, and her son celebrated this milestone achievement in an amazing way.
This he did by sharing a photo of her on his Instagram page. In the picture, it was clear that Femi’s mom is a very religious woman. For one, she was surrounded by a lot of religious artifacts and materials peculiar to Christianity.
Even more, her modestly furnished apartment give a lot away regarding her humble personality. Realising how much of a gem his mother was, Femi wrote a heartwarming caption that reflected his regard for her.
See his post below:
Quite a number of people have taken to celebrating the mother of one of Nigeria’s wealthiest men. See some of their reactions below:
Iamyomiblaq: “Mama rere… E ti da agba, eti darugbo, ema di oganjo. #Ire”
Heavensentkelv: “More life to Sweet Mummy.. Her altar says it all, mother of perpetual help is present in the family…”
Newsblog_naija: “Dear Lord. My mother is only 69years. Please give her long good life like mama fote. We tap into this mamas long good life. Bless us with it so she can reap the fruit of her labor. Keep her alive to eat the one my father couldn’t becos of the cold hands of death.”
Blaqq_mitch: “@femiotedola and she is a Hyper Marian, this is wonderful. The Mother Mary and her son will never disappoint you. HBD Lady Doja.”
Star_optometrist: “Mama is a strong Catholic woman oh. I couldn’t help taking note of all the Mary picture frames. May mother Mary intercede on her behalf. Amen and happy birthday to ur mum.”
Bolaji_abimbola: “Happy birthday Ma, God bless you and keep you longer for your children and humanity. Cheers.”