- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
NFF Delegates Visit Ailing Ex- Super Eagles Coach, Christian Chukwu
Representatives of the Nigeria Football Federation haveformer Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu who is sick. The former senior national team captain is said to be in need of support to help him to get medical treatment overseas, Grand Patron of ex-Enugu Rangers Players Association, Benson Ejindu revealed.
Ejindu revealed that the former Rangers International coach needs the sum of $50,000 for his round trip to the United States of America, surgery, medication and general after-surgery care.
However, The President of the Nigeria Football Governing Body, Amaju Pinnick has pledged that the Federation will support Chukwu in this hard time.
“I am not in Nigeria presently but I have asked the NFF Acting President, Barr. Seyi Akinwunmi to take full charge and ensure that this matter is treated promptly,” Pinnick told thenff.com
“It was for this kind of development that I spoke about the welfare foundation for our legends at the 2nd AITEO-NFF Awards in Lagos on 1st April 2019. The NFF would always be there to lend support to our legends in their hour of need.”