- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
A popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage recently shared a short motivational message with her fans and followers in the online community, in which she briefly talked about love.
It would be recalled that over the past few days, popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, had been a subject of discussion in the online community after some of her colleagues in the music industry jumped on Kizz Daniel’s music challenge and used the opportunity to heavily shade her.
It appears the singer is not swayed by all that is coming her way as she recently preached about love via her Instagram story platform.
She begged the question as to why it was so difficult for a lot of people to show love to one another.
According to her, a lot of the pain people are dealing with is simply because many have refused to practice the act of showing love.
In another photo that accompanied her message, the singer was spotted in front of a mirror as she flaunted her hour glass shape.
See her post below: