- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Woman sends phone to Nigeria but what her brother received will shock you
A woman sent a phone from Finland to her brother in Nigeria but when the package arrived, it had been allegedly tampered with.
In place of the phone, the brother saw a pack of shortbread.
It is not clear at what point the package was tampered with but the lady revealed she attached a custom declaration paper to prove that what she sent was indeed a phone.