- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
- Breaking: Tribunal strikes out petition challenging Faleke’s victory
- Just in: Ondo Assembly sacks interim council chairmen
- BREAKING: Senate adjourns plenary for 2 weeks
- Breaking: PDP, Atiku seek tribunal’s permission to inspect INEC’s server
Woman sends phone to Nigeria but what her brother received will shock you
A woman sent a phone from Finland to her brother in Nigeria but when the package arrived, it had been allegedly tampered with.
In place of the phone, the brother saw a pack of shortbread.
It is not clear at what point the package was tampered with but the lady revealed she attached a custom declaration paper to prove that what she sent was indeed a phone.