- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
4-year-old boy dies as another building collapses in Lagos
Another building has collapsed in Lagos Island, killing a four-year-old child.
The collapsed building was one of the defective buildings marked for demolition on the Island by the state government.
The incident, it was learnt, occurred on Monday evening in Agarawa.
It led to the death of a four-year-old boy.
An eyewitness said that the victim was crushed by the structure which collapsed partially while he was fast asleep.
Residents said the three-storey building was marked for demolition about two months ago by the Lagos State Building Control Agency.
They condemned the inability of the state government to pull down buildings already marked for demolition, saying the incident could have been prevented.