- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
A few months back, a number of Nigerians on social media were left dismayed after popular actress and comedian, Etinosa, went totally naked on singer MC Galaxy’s Instagram live video.
The issue had raised series of mixed reactions at the time as both parties were blamed and dragged on social media.
In the video, it had appeared that Etinosa was under the influence of alcohol and was not in her right state of mind as she stripped on the live video call which was viewed by a large number of Nigerians.
However, new reports are suggesting that the actress was aware of the video and she was not coerced into being a party to it.
In a recent interview with Hip TV, MC Galaxy has finally cleared the air. According to him, the live video was planned and he was not happy to see that he took most of the blame after everything.
He said: “The live video thing, we planned it. Me and Etinosa actually planned that stuff. But I was not happy with the way the whole thing turned out to be on me alone.”
The singer further explained that the plan was not for the actress to go totally unclad but it spiralled out of control during live video.
MC Galaxy added that Etinosa had told him to give her a call whenever he was about to go live which he did. He continued that he was surprised to see her acting like she was drunk.