- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Man Exposes Girlfriend who Tried to Hook Him Down with Pregnancy (Screenshots)
A Girl Tried To Pin Her Pregnancy On Her Ex-Boyfriend But She Got Something Else
A guy on Twitter has taken to the microblogging platform to share screenshots of the conversation he had with his now ex-girlfriend who tried to tie him down with a fake pregnancy.
As much as their conversation is quite intimate over the kinda topic they’re discussing, it’s also hilarious as people who’ve seen their convo, find it rather amusing than expository.
The guy who shared the screenshot, wrote,
My now ex-girlfriend is trying to hook me with a pregnancy, I swear I’m not responsible and you can tell from the chat she is been devious, I don’t want to be a father to a child that’s not mine, I’m bringing this here just in case she does what she threatened