- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Transfer: Ndidi speaks on Manchester United move
Leicester City midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi, has revealed how he felt about reports linking him with a move to Manchester United and other big clubs in the Premier League.
Ndidi has been heavily linked with a move out of the King Power Stadium this summer with some of the biggest names in the Premier League lining up for his signature.
The midfielder said he is “flattered” to be linked with a big money move but insisted he was focused currently on Super Eagles bid to win the African Cup of Nations in Egypt.
The Nigerian was an ever-present for the Foxes in the Premier League last season, and enjoyed an eye-catching campaign.
He has attracted the attention of United, Arsenal and even Liverpool.
“I am flattered when hearing such a thing,” Ndidi told Goal.
“It is very good to hear about that interest from big clubs, but there is nothing on the ground so I won’t care about it.
“I am focusing on AFCON with Nigeria now, and then pre-season with Leicester City. We have a great manager with ambition to compete with big clubs in the Premier League.”