- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
Transfer: Ndidi speaks on Manchester United move
Leicester City midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi, has revealed how he felt about reports linking him with a move to Manchester United and other big clubs in the Premier League.
Ndidi has been heavily linked with a move out of the King Power Stadium this summer with some of the biggest names in the Premier League lining up for his signature.
The midfielder said he is “flattered” to be linked with a big money move but insisted he was focused currently on Super Eagles bid to win the African Cup of Nations in Egypt.
The Nigerian was an ever-present for the Foxes in the Premier League last season, and enjoyed an eye-catching campaign.
He has attracted the attention of United, Arsenal and even Liverpool.
“I am flattered when hearing such a thing,” Ndidi told Goal.
“It is very good to hear about that interest from big clubs, but there is nothing on the ground so I won’t care about it.
“I am focusing on AFCON with Nigeria now, and then pre-season with Leicester City. We have a great manager with ambition to compete with big clubs in the Premier League.”