- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Cardi B Suffers Unfortunate Wardrobe Mishap, Performs In Bathrobe
The mother-of-one pulled through, made her magic and still gave the concert-goers more entertaining moments
During her Bonnaroo music festival performance on Sunday night, June 16, 2019, Cardi B got more than she bargained for with her outfit.
The raptress suffered a huge wardrobe fiasco, which forced her to perform in a bathrobe. Unperturbed Cardi made the embarrassing moment official by announcing to her fans about the wardrobe malfunction that exposed her body more than she anticipated.
“I just wanna let y’all know that my outfit rip,” Cardi informed the crowd before she went off the stage for a short while, only for her to return wearing a white bathrobe.
“We gonna keep it moving, baby. We gonna keep it sexy. I don’t know how in this (expletive) robe, but we gonna do it!” Cardi told the audience.
The mother-of-one pulled through, made her magic and still gave the concert-goers more entertaining moments with her thrilling performance.
— Jen (@jenoradio) June 17, 2019
Cardi B’s Bonnaroo performance comes after she canceled some of her billed shows due to her recuperation from liposuction and breast augmentation procedures.
“I’m a money addict, and I get paid a lot of money, a lot of money for these shows … like I’m cancelling millions of dollars in shows,” she said in an instagram post shared in May.
She added “But like, health is wealth, so I have to do what I have to do.” In a separate post in June, on micro-blogging platform, Twitter, she vowed never to go under the knife again.