- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
Cardi B Suffers Unfortunate Wardrobe Mishap, Performs In Bathrobe
The mother-of-one pulled through, made her magic and still gave the concert-goers more entertaining moments
During her Bonnaroo music festival performance on Sunday night, June 16, 2019, Cardi B got more than she bargained for with her outfit.
The raptress suffered a huge wardrobe fiasco, which forced her to perform in a bathrobe. Unperturbed Cardi made the embarrassing moment official by announcing to her fans about the wardrobe malfunction that exposed her body more than she anticipated.
“I just wanna let y’all know that my outfit rip,” Cardi informed the crowd before she went off the stage for a short while, only for her to return wearing a white bathrobe.
“We gonna keep it moving, baby. We gonna keep it sexy. I don’t know how in this (expletive) robe, but we gonna do it!” Cardi told the audience.
The mother-of-one pulled through, made her magic and still gave the concert-goers more entertaining moments with her thrilling performance.
— Jen (@jenoradio) June 17, 2019
Cardi B’s Bonnaroo performance comes after she canceled some of her billed shows due to her recuperation from liposuction and breast augmentation procedures.
“I’m a money addict, and I get paid a lot of money, a lot of money for these shows … like I’m cancelling millions of dollars in shows,” she said in an instagram post shared in May.
She added “But like, health is wealth, so I have to do what I have to do.” In a separate post in June, on micro-blogging platform, Twitter, she vowed never to go under the knife again.