- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Arsenal and Armenian football star, Henrikh Mkhitaryan has married his beautiful fiance Betty Vardanyan in a romantic wedding ceremony which took place in Venice, Italy on Monday. Betty, the 30-year-old daughter of Armenian politician Mikael Vardanyan rocked a stunning ivory dress designed with a glistening tiara and extravagant veil, while her man donned a black suit for their special day.
After exchanging vows, the pair enjoyed a romantic boat ride and even packed on the PDA as they made their to the wedding venue. Mkhitaryan and Betty who were both linked in the summer of 2018 got engaged in November.
See more photos below.