- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
Arsenal and Armenian football star, Henrikh Mkhitaryan has married his beautiful fiance Betty Vardanyan in a romantic wedding ceremony which took place in Venice, Italy on Monday. Betty, the 30-year-old daughter of Armenian politician Mikael Vardanyan rocked a stunning ivory dress designed with a glistening tiara and extravagant veil, while her man donned a black suit for their special day.
After exchanging vows, the pair enjoyed a romantic boat ride and even packed on the PDA as they made their to the wedding venue. Mkhitaryan and Betty who were both linked in the summer of 2018 got engaged in November.
See more photos below.