- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Nollywood star, Mercy Johnson Okojie is set to launch her new ‘kitchen talk show’ called Mercy’s Menu from July 2019 where she talks to fellow celebrities on their lifestyle, their opinion on life issues and their intimate secrets while cooking.
The 13 episode show features veteran Nollywood actress, Liz Benson and other popular celebrities like AY, Chigul, Omawumi, Niniola, Ufuoma McDermott, Lolo 1, Maraji Busola Dakolo, Kemi ‘Lala’ Akindoju, Ill Bliss and Munachi, Lagos House Wife (Rayo) and of course, her beautiful family, Prince Odi Okojie, Purity, Henry and Angel.
Shot on location at Pedini Bosch Kitchen in 2018, Mercy roots out juicy information from her guests on family, work, scandal and some of the most challenging points of their lives. The show promises to be exciting, funny and emotional.
The show is set to be aired from July 6, 2019, on African Magic Showcase just before Big Brother Nigeria highlights by 18.00 CAT (5.00pm Nigerian Time) on Saturdays.
It is produced by Real MJOTV and WildFlower Productions and is sponsored by Mr Chef Salt.
Follow @mercys_menu for more information.