- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
Nollywood star, Mercy Johnson Okojie is set to launch her new ‘kitchen talk show’ called Mercy’s Menu from July 2019 where she talks to fellow celebrities on their lifestyle, their opinion on life issues and their intimate secrets while cooking.
The 13 episode show features veteran Nollywood actress, Liz Benson and other popular celebrities like AY, Chigul, Omawumi, Niniola, Ufuoma McDermott, Lolo 1, Maraji Busola Dakolo, Kemi ‘Lala’ Akindoju, Ill Bliss and Munachi, Lagos House Wife (Rayo) and of course, her beautiful family, Prince Odi Okojie, Purity, Henry and Angel.
Shot on location at Pedini Bosch Kitchen in 2018, Mercy roots out juicy information from her guests on family, work, scandal and some of the most challenging points of their lives. The show promises to be exciting, funny and emotional.
The show is set to be aired from July 6, 2019, on African Magic Showcase just before Big Brother Nigeria highlights by 18.00 CAT (5.00pm Nigerian Time) on Saturdays.
It is produced by Real MJOTV and WildFlower Productions and is sponsored by Mr Chef Salt.
Follow @mercys_menu for more information.