- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Singer, 2Face’s son, Justin Idibia, whom he shares with Pero Adeniyi, has graduated from fifth grade and he is moving to middle school.
He also bagged the ‘Black Students Achievement Award’ for academic success from the school in Howard County, US. 2face and Pero Adeniyi were romantically involved for over seven years. Their relationship produced three children namely Ehi, Innocent and Justin.
Pero, who goes by the name Persosaiyemi, on Instagram shared some beautiful family photos from her son’s graduation ceremony.
She captioned the photos;
“Justin goes to middle school! My Agaba’idu, just like yesterday… keep making us proud son!#Blessed @offical2baba @enybabyplus6“
See photos below: