- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
De Ligt chooses new club, snubs Barcelona, PSG, Man Utd
Ajax captain, Matthijs de Ligt, has decided to join Juventus this summer, according to Sky Italia.
De Ligt is one of Europe’s most sought-after players, after helping Ajax win the Dutch league and cup double, while reaching the semi-finals of the Champions League last season.
The 19-year-old defender said he would make a decision on his future after the Nations League, with Manchester United, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain also reportedly interested.
It is understood he has now made the decision to join Serie A champions Juventus.
The transfer will cost the Italian side around £62million, with personal terms yet to be finalised.
De Ligt himself rejected a potential move to Barcelona while Paris Saint-Germain failed to see through their interest.