- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
- Breaking: Lagos records first death in Saudi Arabia
Transfer: Real Madrid take decision on Neymar deal
Real Madrid have ruled out the possibility of signing Paris Saint-Germain star, Neymar, after numerous fan polls and on and off-field questions, according to AS.
Senior officials at the Santiago Bernabeu were discouraged by the lack of support for Neymar in fan polls, as well as issues relating to an altercation following the Coupe de France loss and falling out with his PSG team-mates.
In addition, his checkered injury history in the past two seasons, have led Madrid to rule out signing Neymar this summer.
The Brazilian forward is still determined to leave the Ligue 1 champions this summer, after getting disillusioned with life in France after only two years.
It is believed that Barca have offered midfielder, Philippe Coutinho, plus €100million for their former player.