- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Transfer: Man United’s target, Ndombele ‘agrees’ £65million deal
Manchester United target, Tanguy Ndombele, has agreed a club-record around £65million with Tottenham Hotspur, according to Sky Sports.
The report claimed that the Lyon midfielder will sign a five-year contract at Tottenham after undergoing a medical in few days’ time.
It was reported that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side was interested in signing Ndombele in this summer’s transfer window.
Ndombele has also drawn interests from Liverpool and Juventus in recent weeks.
Speaking on how he felt about reports linking him with a move to Tottenham some days ago, the 22-year-old said, “Tottenham are a great team, a big club. They finished fourth in their league and reached the Champions League final.
“They are a big club and what player would not be interested by a big club?” he asked.