- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
- Breaking: Buhari plays video on INEC’s stand on results transmission
- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
Transfer: Man United’s target, Ndombele ‘agrees’ £65million deal
Manchester United target, Tanguy Ndombele, has agreed a club-record around £65million with Tottenham Hotspur, according to Sky Sports.
The report claimed that the Lyon midfielder will sign a five-year contract at Tottenham after undergoing a medical in few days’ time.
It was reported that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side was interested in signing Ndombele in this summer’s transfer window.
Ndombele has also drawn interests from Liverpool and Juventus in recent weeks.
Speaking on how he felt about reports linking him with a move to Tottenham some days ago, the 22-year-old said, “Tottenham are a great team, a big club. They finished fourth in their league and reached the Champions League final.
“They are a big club and what player would not be interested by a big club?” he asked.