- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Stephanie Victoria Allen (born 14 December 1991), better known professionally as Stefflon Don has been talking lately about her relationship with bae, Burna Boy and how they met in Ghana after a missed flight.
UK rapper Stefflon Don has spoken on how she met her bae, Burna Boy in Ghana. The London based rapper made this known while granting an interview with Los Angeles radio station, Power 105.1.
According to her, she missed her flight while on a trip to Ghana and decided to attend a show where Burna Boy performed.
“I met him in Ghana. I was in Africa for a show then I missed my flight, he had a show where he performed and I went to the show and the rest is history baby. He told me I was going to be his wife and you know how boys always talk shit, but I didn’t remember he said that but he told me and I was like wow,” she said.
She also said that Burna Boy told her people would soon see her wearing an engagement ring.
“I’m not one of them crazy bitches I know he’s gonna see this interview later and say ‘What da f**k’ like I’m the wife. Next time I’m gonna have a ring… I mean he told me so, I’m not just making it up,” she added.