- Breaking: Buhari’s lawyer to play video of INEC Chair ruling out electronic transmission
- Breaking: Presidential Election Tribunal admits 48 compact discs as exhibits
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules in suit seeking sack of Bulkachuwa
- Breaking: Buhari, APC, INEC object to move by Atiku, PDP to play video at tribunal
- Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Atiku’s witness admits paying N10,000 to soldiers during election
- Breaking: Supreme Court strikes out suit against Wike’s eligibility
- Breaking: Obasanjo raises alarm in another open letter to Buhari [Full text]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnapped former Super Eagles coach’s mother in Bayelsa
- Breaking: Samson Siasia’s mother kidnapped in Bayelsa
- Just in: Kidnappers kill Sen Abbo’s uncle, abduct stepmother
Transfer: Barcelona sign new goalkeeper in €35m deal
Barcelona, on Thursday, confirmed the arrival of Noberto Murara Neto in a deal that could cost them up to €35million.
Neto joins the Spanish champions from Valencia and will sign a four-year deal.
The Brazilian goalkeeper’s release clause has been set at €200m.
An official club statement on Barca’s website read: “FC Barcelona and Valencia CF have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Norberto Murara Neto. The cost of the transaction will be €26m plus 9m in add-ons.
“The player will be signing a contract with the club for the next four seasons, until the end of the 2022/23 season, and his buyout clause has been set at 200 million euros.
“Details of the Brazilian goalkeeper’s presentation as a new Barça player will be released shortly.”
Neto joins as replacement for Jasper Cilessen who has gone the other way.