- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Transfer: Barcelona sign new goalkeeper in €35m deal
Barcelona, on Thursday, confirmed the arrival of Noberto Murara Neto in a deal that could cost them up to €35million.
Neto joins the Spanish champions from Valencia and will sign a four-year deal.
The Brazilian goalkeeper’s release clause has been set at €200m.
An official club statement on Barca’s website read: “FC Barcelona and Valencia CF have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Norberto Murara Neto. The cost of the transaction will be €26m plus 9m in add-ons.
“The player will be signing a contract with the club for the next four seasons, until the end of the 2022/23 season, and his buyout clause has been set at 200 million euros.
“Details of the Brazilian goalkeeper’s presentation as a new Barça player will be released shortly.”
Neto joins as replacement for Jasper Cilessen who has gone the other way.