- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Naira Marley has responded to Kaffy after she berated his new ‘soapy dance’ step.
The singer took to his Insta-story to insult the dancer after she said his soapy dance step is the most disgusting dance step she has ever come across.
In his response, Naira Marley said she is no longer the Queen of Dance in Nigeria and her services are no longer needed by the new generation artistes, as they themselves even dance to their music sometimes, without seeking the services of dancers.
Naira Marley insults Kaffy after she said his masturbation dance style, Soapy is disgusting.
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) July 3, 2019
Kaffy, the Guinness World Record holder in dance, while reacting to the viral dance videos on disapproved of the dance, describing it as ‘disgusting and immoral’
In a post on her Instagram, Kaffy wrote:
“I am sorry but I can’t take this. In the history of Naija dance, I have never seen a more disgusting, immoral dance like the so-called Soapy.
“It should never be encouraged. I am really disappointed.
“As dancers, we should speak for what is right. We shouldn’t encourage this for the sake of a trend, especially when it is not even censored from kids.
“To an adult, it is even offensive. Rubbish!”
The song and dance videos have since stirred reactions from Nigerians online.