- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Nigerian retired footballer, Kanu Nwankwo gives his best as he motivates the Super Eagles team ahead of the semi-final match in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
Kanu Nwankwo is doing his best to get the Super Eagles players not just physically ready but mentally too as he reminds them that they are just two matches away from being the champion.
Watch the video below.
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) July 13, 2019
In another news, Business moguls, Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola have promised the Super Eagles mouth-watering bonus for each goal scored in their remaining games at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.
Dangote has promised to dole out $50,000 per goal scored by the team, while Otedola pledged to give out $25,000 for each goal too.