- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Burna Boy Receives Maximum Love As He Shuts Down Paris (Photos)
The singer thrilled the event-goers with stunning rendition of his top songs
Burna Boy was welcomed with love in Paris during his sold-out performance at the 2019 Afropunk Festival.
The event which took place in French capital was staged at La Seine Musicale Cultural Center, Boulogne- Billancourt, where the Nigerian afro-fusion artiste performed before an audience of 6,000 people.
During Burna Boy’s performance, a fan gave him a crown that was specially made of cowries and the singer did well by rocking the crown to perform one of his biggest hit tracks, ‘Ye’.
The BET Award winner thrilled the event-goers with stunning rendition of his top songs like, ‘Killin Dem, the aforementioned ‘Ye’ and many other songs. His performance lasted for 50 minutes.
Burna Boy is expected to release his new album, ‘African Giant’ on July 26, 2019.
See images below;