- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Popular Nigerian singer and award-winning superstar, Davido has joined the ranks of people that cannot seem to get enough of Naira Marley’s controversial dance routine, Soapy.
Recall that the dance step since its inception has been received with a lot of backlash from many Nigerians, members of the internet community including some Nigerian celebrities.
Watch the video below:
Nigerian dance queen, Kaffy also condemned the dance but unfortunately, she got a lot of backlashing from Naira Marley’s fans and including Naira himself.
Many submitted that the routine is too suggestive and morally disturbing, especially as it mimics the position of a man who is pleasuring himself.
But it appears OBO doesn’t care about what people think of the Soapy dance as he recently shared a video in which he was seen busting moves as the song played in the background.
As if that was not enough, the superstar also showed that he could make moves to another popular dance routine called Gbeku.