- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Popular Nigerian singer and award-winning superstar, Davido has joined the ranks of people that cannot seem to get enough of Naira Marley’s controversial dance routine, Soapy.
Recall that the dance step since its inception has been received with a lot of backlash from many Nigerians, members of the internet community including some Nigerian celebrities.
Watch the video below:
Nigerian dance queen, Kaffy also condemned the dance but unfortunately, she got a lot of backlashing from Naira Marley’s fans and including Naira himself.
Many submitted that the routine is too suggestive and morally disturbing, especially as it mimics the position of a man who is pleasuring himself.
But it appears OBO doesn’t care about what people think of the Soapy dance as he recently shared a video in which he was seen busting moves as the song played in the background.
As if that was not enough, the superstar also showed that he could make moves to another popular dance routine called Gbeku.