- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Naira Marley demands 40,000 comments to release official video of ‘Soapy’
Singer, Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley has demanded 40,000 comments on Instagram for him to release the official video of ‘Soapy’. So far on his Instagram page, 19,252 people have issued comments on the post as at 3.00pm on Tuesday.
Marley wrote: “40,000 comments and I will release (Soapy official video). #Marlians take your time, don’t rush.” Marley’s Soapy song was accompanied by a new dance, which has attracted different reactions from the public.
Some of his fans don’t see anything wrong with the new dance, while some others have expressed their dissatisfaction with the dance that, according to them, is suggestive of a man masturbating.
For instance, dancer, Kaffy, made her views known on social media, but this was followed by criticism from Naira Marley.
Naira Marley responded to Kaffy after she berated his new ‘soapy dance’ step.
The singer took to his Insta-story to insult the dancer after she said his soapy dance step is the most disgusting dance step she has ever come across.
In his response, Naira Marley said she is no longer the Queen of Dance in Nigeria and her services are no longer needed by the new generation artistes, as they themselves even dance to their music sometimes, without seeking the services of dancers.