- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Arsenal Reject Everton’s £30m Bid For Iwobi
Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid from Everton for Nigerian midfielder Alex Iwobi.
The 23-year-old is under contract at the Emirates until 2022. He made 35 Premier League appearances for Arsenal last season, scoring three goals and assisting seven.
However, Sky sources understand Everton are expected to return with an improved offer before the transfer window closes at 5pm on Thursday.
Meanwhile, Everton have ended efforts to sign Watford midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure.
It is understood Everton are now considering alternative targets after their second bid of £36.7m was turned down on Tuesday.
However, one midfielder who is expected to be on the move is James McCarthy after Crystal Palace agreed a fee of £8.5m with Everton for his services.