- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
BBNaija: See how Nigerians voted for their favorite housemates
At the eviction party, this evening results from the previous week voting indicate that Joe and Enkay had the least vote and they were evicted from the show. This is how Nigerians voted.
Tacha had the highest vote, followed by Omashola while Enkay had the least vote for the week.
Recall, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the show’s host, said all housemates are safe and therefore there will be no evictions as of earlier this month.
If you thought Big Brother was done with his twists this season, you got it all wrong! The ‘Pepper Dem’ game just went a notch higher as Big Brother canceled nominations sometime this month and introduced House camps.
On Monday night, 5th August, Big Brother assembled all housemates in the Arena and announced that the nomination process was going to be different. He instructed them pick one colored arm band from the black boxes designated by gender. Upon picking one, they were to wear it and proceed promptly to the box with the matching color of the armband.