- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
DJ Arafat’s burial date released
The family and management of the late Ivorian Deejay Dj Arafat born have announced the burial date for the late superstar.
Chairman of the DJ Arafat organizing committee known as Kenzo Kouadio disclosed during a press briefing 30th and 31st August 2019 as the burial date for the late superstar.
According to him, they have chosen those dates but are now looking for a suitable venue to have the burial.
“We have retained the dates of 30 and 31 August, but the places are not yet defined. We are struggling to have the Felix Houphouet Boigny stadium and we are on track. Williamsville Cemetery being closed, we are also fighting for a place for Arafat,” he said.
Earlier there had been some rumors on social media which suggested that Cameroonian footballer Samuel Eto’o had donated a whopping CFA 42 million, but Kenzo Kouadio in his reaction explained that such rumors are false and he urged the general public to disregard such information.
The late DJ Arafat died in the early hours of Monday, August 12 after crashing his motorbike into the car of a radio presenter. Tributes poured in from different parts of the world, especially from his fellow entertainers across Africa