- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
DJ Arafat’s burial date released
The family and management of the late Ivorian Deejay Dj Arafat born have announced the burial date for the late superstar.
Chairman of the DJ Arafat organizing committee known as Kenzo Kouadio disclosed during a press briefing 30th and 31st August 2019 as the burial date for the late superstar.
According to him, they have chosen those dates but are now looking for a suitable venue to have the burial.
“We have retained the dates of 30 and 31 August, but the places are not yet defined. We are struggling to have the Felix Houphouet Boigny stadium and we are on track. Williamsville Cemetery being closed, we are also fighting for a place for Arafat,” he said.
Earlier there had been some rumors on social media which suggested that Cameroonian footballer Samuel Eto’o had donated a whopping CFA 42 million, but Kenzo Kouadio in his reaction explained that such rumors are false and he urged the general public to disregard such information.
The late DJ Arafat died in the early hours of Monday, August 12 after crashing his motorbike into the car of a radio presenter. Tributes poured in from different parts of the world, especially from his fellow entertainers across Africa