- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is one Nigerian celebrity that is known to always dish out the sauce in every occasion that he attends. Even his very casual wears contain intricate details and unique flavours that make him stand out anywhere he goes.
Chukwuebuka Obi-Uchendu (born July 14, 1982) who is a Nigerian lawyer and media personality from Okija in Anambra State, Nigeria stepped out looking all shades of lovely in this blue piece.
It is the sixth eviction night of this year’s Big Brother Naija reality show tagged ‘Pepper Dem’ and the host has done what he knows how to do apart from being in our faces on tv.
He was sure to make a fashion statement during the first eviction night of this year’s Big Brother Naija reality show and everyone is talking about it.