- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
A video has emerged of celebrity On-Air Personality, Toke Makinwa, telling women to spice up their relationships by inciting conflicts with their partners.
In the video, the 34-year-old who describes herself as “crazy” says the conflict is needed occasionally.
She says she is the sort of woman to quarrel with her partner on important days then send raunchy pictures to him later.
VIDEO: spice things up on your relationships by ruining your man's day on important occasions. – Toke Makinwa advises ladies. pic.twitter.com/XwvaM1L6Fb
— Viral Trendz (@TheViralTrendz) August 24, 2019
Toke Makinwa earlier in August suggested that she was ready to give marriage a second chance.
She also said that she would get a divorce again if she becomes unhappy in another marriage.
The popular broadcaster was previously married to fitness expert, Maje Ayida.