- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
A video has emerged of celebrity On-Air Personality, Toke Makinwa, telling women to spice up their relationships by inciting conflicts with their partners.
In the video, the 34-year-old who describes herself as “crazy” says the conflict is needed occasionally.
She says she is the sort of woman to quarrel with her partner on important days then send raunchy pictures to him later.
VIDEO: spice things up on your relationships by ruining your man's day on important occasions. – Toke Makinwa advises ladies. pic.twitter.com/XwvaM1L6Fb
— Viral Trendz (@TheViralTrendz) August 24, 2019
Toke Makinwa earlier in August suggested that she was ready to give marriage a second chance.
She also said that she would get a divorce again if she becomes unhappy in another marriage.
The popular broadcaster was previously married to fitness expert, Maje Ayida.