- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Transfer: PSG, Barcelona end negotiations over Neymar deal
Barcelona have pulled out of negotiations to sign Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain, ESPN reports.
However, the Spanish champions will return next summer, for the Brazilian forward who left the club in 2017.
Barca have been locked in talks with PSG for many weeks, but both clubs failed to agree on a deal.
The LaLiga side were however encouraged by Neymar’s willingness to return to the Camp Nou and how he exerted pressure on the French club to let him go.
Speaking on Friday, PSG’s sporting director Leonardo, said the club were still open to selling Neymar if Barca made an acceptable offer, but that none had arrived.
Now with 48 hours to go until the window shuts, that is looking improbable.