- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
‘I am ashamed to call myself a Nigerian’ – Cross-dress, James Brown (Video)
Crossdresser, James Brown took to social media to express his disappointment in the Nigerian government over the recent xenophobic attack in South Africa.
James Brown who revealed he has started dressing normally like a man since the Police are after Bobrisky stated he’s not proud to be a Nigerian.
He further declared in a video that the Federal Government of Nigeria is operating a weak Government where the government react swiftly to issues that are needless but fail to respond immediately to issues affecting lives of its citizens.
He made reference to how the government were chasing Bobrisky on his birthday instead of facing the real National crisis.
In his words, he said:
“Nigerian has the time to chase people doing a birthday party, pursuing irrelevant things, useless things that would not put food on the table and will not save people’s lives.’
Watch The Video Below: