- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Juliet Ibrahim Had A ‘THING’ With IK Ogbonna (video)
Actress and writer, Juliet Ibrahim talked about the men she dated after her failed marriage to her ex-husband Kwadwo Safo Jnr, in an interview with Delay.
The mother of one debunked dating Vector but admitted that IK Ogbonna was her good friend. Insisting she never dated IK Ogbonna whose wife, Sonia Morales recently announced their divorce, Juliet, however, added that the friendship led to something which ended after “stuff happened”.
Below is the video below;
Meanwhile, Juliet Ibrahim had in an IG post slammed a TV presenter who mocked her by telling her to go back to her failed marriage and stop waiting for Mr Right.
The TV presenter, Akosua Farmmer slammed Juliet Ibrahim on live TV stating that it’s high time she stops bugging the ears of the public with her relationship issue.
Angered by the video from the show which was posted on TV Africa’s Instagram page, Juliet Ibrahim slammed Akosua and revealed why she can never return to the failed marriage.