- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
The National and State Assembly Election Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abia State has nullified the election of Orji Uzor Kalu as the Senator representing Abia North.
The tribunal also ordered for a rerun election for the Abia North Senatorial District.
Kalu was elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the February 23 election.