- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
BamBam edits her Social profile, acquires Teddy A’s surname
Newlywed, Bam Bam has edited her Instagram profile to include Teddy A’s surname. The former Big Brother Naija housemates had their traditional wedding on Saturday, September 7.
Prior to their engagement, Bam Bam’s name on IG was Bamike Olawunmi. Now she has added “Adenibuyan”, Teddy A’s surname, to it.
Teddy-A and BamBam, who met and began their relationship of Big Brother Naija ‘Double Wahala’ in 2018, first announced their engagement on Aug. 4.
Their colourful traditional wedding was also a reunion for some of the ‘Double Wahala’ who showed up with fashionable attires. ‘Double Wahala’ housemates, Cynthia Nwadiora aka CeeC, Nina Oyenobi, Omololu Shomuyiwa, Anto Lecky, Khloe Abiri and Leo Dasilva were part of the couple’s train.