- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
BamBam edits her Social profile, acquires Teddy A’s surname
Newlywed, Bam Bam has edited her Instagram profile to include Teddy A’s surname. The former Big Brother Naija housemates had their traditional wedding on Saturday, September 7.
Prior to their engagement, Bam Bam’s name on IG was Bamike Olawunmi. Now she has added “Adenibuyan”, Teddy A’s surname, to it.
Teddy-A and BamBam, who met and began their relationship of Big Brother Naija ‘Double Wahala’ in 2018, first announced their engagement on Aug. 4.
Their colourful traditional wedding was also a reunion for some of the ‘Double Wahala’ who showed up with fashionable attires. ‘Double Wahala’ housemates, Cynthia Nwadiora aka CeeC, Nina Oyenobi, Omololu Shomuyiwa, Anto Lecky, Khloe Abiri and Leo Dasilva were part of the couple’s train.