- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
Some Men Are Motivated To Work Harder By Women Who Love Money – Toke Makinwa
Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa said in new tweets that some men are motivated to work because of women who love money.
She also said men should stop getting angry if girls can’t be with them because of money.
“Listening to this guy curse a lady our cos according to him “she’s a money girl”. there’s enough problems in the world, if she’s not for you, jump and pass. Stop getting angry when people are honest about themselves,” she tweeted.
“Let money girls date money guys, stop disturbing us, it is not by force. If she’s not what you are looking for pls leave her and stop being salty
“There are men that are motivated by women who love money, it makes them work harder. I have guy friends who say I work as hard as I do because of the woman I married, whatever works for you just stop with all the insults.”