- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Tacha had an interview session today at Cool FM and she was asked how she felt about her disqualification.
She was asked if her disqualification was an unfair treatment or if she feels she personally contributed to it.
Responding to the question, Tacha said;
” WOW! Such a question! Oh my God! (Laughs) wow wow wowwow uhmmm Biggie’s house Biggie’s rules, everything is at Biggie’s discretion.
Omo at the end of the day everything went fine and good. I had a very great time in the house. It was fun. Interesting and it’s still a learning process“.
Watch the video below;