- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
South Africa: Two men kidnapped and set on fire by community members
South African police have condemned the brutal murder of two men from a village in Ga-Molepo in the province this week.
Police spokesperson Brigadier Motlafela Mojapelo in South Africa, said the two men, who were accused of stock theft in the area, were allegedly kidnapped by community members on Monday.
Mojapelo said they were taken to a community hall where they were severely assaulted.
He said the two men were then set alight at a local high school.
A car which belonged to one of the men was found torched fairly close to the murder scene.
Police found their charred bodies on Tuesday.
“The people who committed these vigilante acts will be hunted down and brought to book,” provincial police commissioner Lieutenant General Nneke Ledwaba said.
Cases of murder and kidnapping were opened. No arrests were made.