- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
University Costume day is a day to showcase various designs/outfit under the guise of creativity. And these students from the Faculty of Education, UNIBEN didn’t disappoint.
Here are interesting photos showing how students of University of Benin (UNIBEN) celebrated their costume day. Ranging from dressing as marlians, a nurse and a sick patient, to being portrayed as police officers, the students ensured they entertained others with their costumes.
Photos of Nigerian students of UNIBEN, dressed as Marlians to celebrate their faculty’s costume day, has stirred reactions and comments on Twitter.
Marlians movement proprietor, Naira Marley released his song ‘soapy’ this year and in the video, they were all dressed in orange outfits to mimic prison attires.
See pictures below;