- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Nigerian singer Wizkid has shared a video of his son dancing to Naira Marley’s song. It appears the son of popular Nigerian singer Wizkid has caught the Soapy fever of sensational Nigerian rapper Naira Marley.
Just recently, the doting dad took to micro blogging platform, Twitter, with a funny video of his baby boy, Zion, showing off his dance moves.
The little Starboy was sighted in an eight second video posted by his father, in which he was happily dancing to the controversial music single by Naira Marley.
As if that was not enough, Wizkid while sharing the video also noted that his son is now a Marlian, a term used to described fans of the rapper.
Zion serious Marlian! 🤯🤯🤯❤️🦅 pic.twitter.com/oaQuNXT6wk
— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) November 7, 2019