- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
BREAKING: Travelers trapped along Ife-Ibadan Expressway as truck, two other vehicles catch fire
A fire incident involving a truck and two other vehicles on the road has affected the free flow of vehicles along Ife-Ibadan Expressway on Thursday afternoon.
Movement of vehicles has been restricted but the cause of the fire incident could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report.
According to PUNCH report, a traveller identified as Michael Mokolade, who spoke to reporter said many people may have been trapped in the incident.
While reacting to the development, the Administrative Officer of Osun State Fire Service, Fatai Aremu confirmed the incident and said men had been deployed to the scene.