- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
Many people have wondered about the beautiful edifice “Popular Aeroplane House” especially the reason behind its construction and beautification in a different way from the buildings we have used too.
The owner of the popular Aeroplane House in Abuja, Said Jammal has taken his time to explain why he built the unique residential apartment for his family which possibly has answered many questions on the lips of every average Nigerian or passbyers.
The father of six said he built the Aeroplane house because his wife travels a lot. He further disclosed that he felt the building he started off in 1999 will give his wife the feeling of being in an aeroplane at all times.
Said’s son, Mohammed told BBC Pidgin that his father began building the house in 1999, when he (Said) was 12 and they helped out in their own little way. He further disclosed that building is a legacy his father will leave behind.
Watch The Video Below: