- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Collation officer in Kogi presents N50k bribe offered by politicians
A yet to be identified Collation officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Kogi state has presented the sum of N50,000 bribe politicians offered to a presiding officer in Igalamela-Odolu local government area of the state during Saturday’s election.
The money was presented by the collation centre at the INEC headquarters in the state while submitting the result of the local government he coordinated.
Recall that WITHIN NIGERIA reported that there was widespread financial inducement by politicians during the election.