- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Tragedy struck in Quararafa Quarters Makurdi at the residence of the acting Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Science and Technology as fire razed the building leading to the death of the Permanent Secretary and his family in the early hours of today, November 18th.
This was disclosed via social media platform by a facebook user named Ukan Kurugh.
Ukan disclosed that the fire became uncontrollable at 3am, destroying properties worth millions of naira and eventually led to the death of the man, his pregnant wife and two children.
As at the time of filing this report, the cause of the fire is unknown and any attempt to quench the fire was not revealed either.