- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Luis Enrique returns as Spain coach after daughter’s death
Former Barcelona manager, Luis Enrique has been re-appointed as the new head coach of Spain’s national team.
According to Sky Sports, the Spanish Football Federation president, Luis Rubiales confirmed Enrique’s reinstatement as manager of the La Roja at a press conference on Tuesday, replacing his former assistant Robert Moreno who succeeded him in June.
Enrique has been out of football since leaving the Spain post earlier this year, before the tragic death of his young daughter, Xana.
The 49-year-old will take charge of the La Roja for the upcoming European Championships in summer 2020 after they finished top of Group F in qualifying.
He was recently linked with a move to Arsenal to replace manager, Unai Emery at Emirates.